27 February 2012

M.I.A - for FOUR months!!

October was the last time I posted?!  Seriously?!  So many times  I would think...'I'm going to at least let my readers (or reader?) know that I'm still alive.'  Then I would never sit down and follow through.

As many of you know, we found out in November that we're expecting Clark Baby #3 this coming July!!  For the most part, this has been the cause of my hiatus.  I was just so tired and sick that all I could manage was the basics...caring for and feeding my family.  We are so excited and blessed with this wonderful news!! We will find out in about two weeks if it's a girl or boy.  Hannah wants a sister and Sammy wants a "brudder."

I've also been busy working one to two days a week at Tots & Teens Consignment.  I tag and put out clothes in exchange for store credit.  I work any days and any hours I chose and the best part is that I can bring Hannah & Samuel with me to work.  It's the perfect job and has been a blessing.  I love the lady I work for and I've been able to get all of the kids winter clothes without stressing our budget.
Sometimes I babysit for a friend that has two kids -a boy & girl- that are close in age to Sam & Hannah.  I do this one to three days a week.

Throw in homeschooling and basic household chores and I barely have time for anything else!! 

* * * * * * * *
HANNAH HAS BECOME INTERESTED IN PHOTOGRAPHY.  ELLIE IS ONE OF HER MANY SUBJECTS.
In January Hannah turned six years old!  She is such a big girl now.  It makes me sad & excited at the same time that she's six.  She is enjoying home school and loves learning in a familiar environment with her family.  She can read, count to 100, and has moved from basic addition/subtraction to learning to money (her personal favorite!)  We've been working on the human body for science and she & Sammy spend 30 to 40 minutes a day looking at their flip-flap body book.  

SAMMY'S 4TH BIRTHDAY!!
Sammy also turned a year older in January - four years old!!  He is such a sweetheart and is a big help around the house.  He loves to help with dishes and vacuum.  I never have to remind him to do his chores.  He's been working on learning his numbers and letters.  He is getting really good at writing his letters and wants to practice any time we sit down for school work.

* * * * * * * *
I have some ideas for blog posts:
  • chores for children
  • infertility and the Bible
  • parenting tips from God :-)
  • how the Lord has answered our prayers over the past few months
Check back soon...I promise I won't take so long to write again!  Email me and harass me until I do!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY for a new post! Sorry you haven't been feeling well. Very exciting that you'll find out soon if you're having a boy or girl, though. Did you let it be a surprise with either of your previous pregnancies, if I may ask? I think I'd have to know. I'm sure I'd love either, but the curiosity would kill me.

Bobby said...

Since Heather did not answer this Rachel, I will. We found out with both of our kids. Our experience has been that even though we know the sex of the baby, what they look like is a complete surprise.