03 October 2011

Handbags for FREE

There's a great deal going on at handbags.com that I wanted to share with you lovely ladies.  If you sign up on their website you get a $10 coupon.  Furthermore, you'll get a $25 coupon for every three ladies you refer to their sight if they sign up as well.  

I've already signed up for my $10 coupon.  If any of you are interested, follow this link to sign up as well (you'll get a $10 coupon and I will be on my way to getting the $25 coupon).  This is a great plan if you're looking for a new handbag for fall and don't have a lot of moo-lah to spare. 

I've got my eye on this one:


And did I mention that shipping and handling is FREE - always free!  

Hurry ladies, this deal ends October 31st. 

check back soon for my 'Sept in our Home' post

No comments: