18 July 2011

Product Reviews...

Lately I've discovered some really amazing products...so amazing that I had to share them with you!!

BugBand Wristbands...
One day Mr. Clark bought one of these BugBand wristbands just to try it while he was running (I can't even begin to tell you the amount of gnats and horseflies that will drive you crazy while you're running!).  He was shocked that it actually worked!  We've tried all kinds of bug repellents and the only one that works decently is an organic spray for our local nursery.  But it's kind of pricey so I use it sparingly.  Once Mr. Clark realized how awesome Bug Bands really are, we headed straight to Wal Mart and bought one for each of us.  
These bands are made with Geraniol and are all natural.  The vapors from the wristband repels the majority of of obnoxious insects.  Unlike spray-on repellents the band will still work if you're swimming or sweating.  Each band will last up to 120 hours as long as you store it in its plastic pod once you're done wearing it. 
This is actually the one we bought and they're glow-in-the-dark.  We simply put them around our wrists but you can attach them to belt loops, your ankle, hats, etc. 
BugBand even has spray, towelettes and spreadable granules that are safe to use around picnic areas, playgrounds, horse stalls, gardens and animal bedding.
You can find this amazing products at many local stores...we got ours at Wal Mart.  For more information or to order online go here.

Suave Dry Shampoo...

I love, love, love this product!  My hair is typically oily to the point that I have to wash it every morning.  If I wash it the night before it will be oily when I wake.  This Dry Shampoo has been so helpful...I just lift my hair, spray the roots, rub it in with the palms of my hands and it looks like I've washed my hair!
Made with mineral clay, it's great to use to freshen your hair between washes.  It also has a refreshing citrus scent to it that I like.  I can imagine that this is convenient if you're in a hurry or perhaps just had a baby... 
You can find this spray at most local stores including Dollar General, K-Mart and Wal Mart.  In general in costs $2.75 for 5oz.  I use it sparingly to make it last longer!!  For more information on this and other Suave styling products go here.








Please note that I've added a new page at the top of this blog - Coupon Expiration Dates.  I've listed all of the recent coupon inserts as well as their expiration dates.  I hope you'll find it helpful!

What are your favorite products?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

tried the dry shampoo....jury's still out. i think i may have used a little too much though?

Jenny said...

oh, and THANK YOU for the coupon exp dates!!!!!!!