21 June 2011

Thirty-One Party

Hello ladies!  I just wanted to share with you that I am having a Thirty-One catalog/online party.  This will save on everyone driving up the mountain for an actual party at my house.  You can browse the catalog in person or online and decide if you're interested in ordering something.  No obligation to buy!

Here's the deal...
  • If I get at least $500 in orders I will get free shipping so you can have your products sent to me and you'll pay no shipping fee.
  • The June special - if you spend @ least $31 you get their Large Utility Tote (regular price is $30) for only $9!!  This is a really great deal ladies!!
  • To shop go hereIf you order online make sure you chose Heather Clark's event when you're checking out.  If you would like to look at the catalog in person call or email me and I'll meet with you.
  • Thirty-One has an amazing selection including:  purses, wallets, cosmetic bags, laptop cases, weekend totes, backpacks, thermal totes (lunch sized to market sized), utility totes (in a large variety of sizes), aprons, kids products and much much more!!
I have my eye on these products:
I want to use this when I'm getting groceries for my cold/frozen products.  It'll also be great to take to picnics, etc.

I plan to get Apple Blossom for Hannah & Playful Robots for Sam.    I'm going to fill them with all kinds of fun stuff to keep the kids amused while we're waiting at restaurants, doctors offices, etc.  (I've got bags now that I have crayons, stickers, note pads, stencils and mini etch-a-sketches ready for the kids!  These little pouches are just so much cuter than what I've bought!!!)

Again, I plan to use this tote for grocery shopping.  It'll also come in handy when we're going to picnics or swimming.  There's a multitude of uses for this cute.  Remember it's only $9 if you purchase at least $31 in products!!!








As you can see, Thirty-One has a wonderful selection of products and they all come in a variety of designs.  Make sure to check it out!!  And please call or email me if you're interested in ordering something!

No comments: